We are hiring in all areas for SUMMER 2018!
High Sierra Pools offers competitive pay, great opportunities for advancement, a diverse staff and a variety of work locations in Maryland, D.C., Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut for the summer season.
In order to comply with state and federal child labor laws, High Sierra Pools has the following age requirements:
- In Virginia, a limited number of lifeguard positions are available at multi-guard facilities for applicants aged 15 years. The remainder of the lifeguard positions begin hiring at 16 years and older.
- In Maryland, lifeguard applicants for all outdoor multiguard facilities must be at least 16 years of age by the time they would begin work.
- In Maryland and Virginia, a limited number of gate guard positions are available at selected facilities for applicants aged 15 and older.
- Applicants for indoor pools and single-guard pools, as well as pool manager or supervisor positions, must be at least 18 years of age.
To apply for these positions, please complete an online application by clicking on the “Apply Now” link to the left. Additionally, resumes may be sent to [email protected] (although resumes are not required for lifeguard positions). Contact our Human Resources Department at (703) 920-1750 x205 with any questions or for assistance.
Indoor Pool Openings
High Sierra Pools is hiring dedicated lifeguards for our year-round pool operations. These positions offer convenient locations, competitive pay and, for full-time employees, eligibility to participate in the company’s medical, dental and vision plans after the required waiting period. Our indoor pools are located in fitness clubs, hotels, retirement communities and apartment buildings in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts and New York. Applicants for indoor pool positions must be 18 years of age.
For our updated list of indoor job openings, click here to visit Indeed.com: High Sierra Pools Job Openings
Our lifeguards provide excellent customer service ensuring safety and a positive experience to our patrons. For details on current available positions and shifts, contact our HR Department at 703.920.1750 ext. 205 or e-mail us at [email protected].
High Sierra Pools is hiring experienced industry professionals for our indoor and outdoor commercial pool operations. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced aquatics professionals to learn and grow with the industry leader. These positions offer a great pay, paid vacation and health benefits. Current openings include:
- Service Technician – Pool Repairs and Renovations. Arlington, Virginia
- Assistant Service Manager – Pool Repairs and Renovations. Arlington, Virginia.
To apply for these positions, please complete an online application by clicking on the “Apply Now” link to the left. Additionally, resumes may be sent to [email protected] Contact our Human Resources Department at (703) 920-1750 x205 with any questions or for assistance.