Website High Sierra Pools
High Sierra Pools has been in business more than 25 years and is an industry leader in commercial pool service, pool management, and aquatic safety.
In addition to our summer lifeguard jobs, High Sierra Pools is hiring to fill temporary Driver positions to help kick off the summer season!
We’re seeking past employees and others to help us part-time before Memorial Day through early June. With great pay and a fun work environment, these short-term opportunities can maximize your summer earning potential.
Drivers: starting at $20/hr. Help us pick up international employees from the airport and shuttle them safely to our office and their housing locations. Extra hours are available setting up apartments. You might also help deliver miscellaneous items to company housing (such as missing supplies) and transport participants in lifeguard certification classes to/from the pool and classroom.
- A positive, helpful attitude: you will be welcoming and assisting new employees
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid driver’s license and responsible driving record is required
- Ability to drive a car, minivan, or 15-passenger van (High Sierra Pools supplies vehicles, fuel, and insurance)
- Flexibility and basic problem-solving: at times, there might be traffic, unexpected delays, or other minor frustrations
Driver positions are based in our Arlington office for primarily afternoon and evening shifts (limited morning shifts are available). Weekend and evening shifts are available.
For these positions, we are giving priority to past HSP employees and their referrals, but everyone is welcome to apply. We want to fill these positions no later than Friday, May 12 – apply today!
To apply for this job please visit highsierrapools.com.