Website High Sierra Pools, Inc.
High Sierra Pools has been in business more than 25 years and is an industry leader in commercial pool service, pool management, and aquatic safety.
High Sierra Pools, the leader in commercial pool management, is hiring a LIFEGUARD SUPERVISOR to join our team of aquatics professionals!
Lifeguard Supervisors manage the daily operation of a group of pools within their assigned area. Daily responsibilities include supervising their team of lifeguards, overseeing all aquatic facility operations, and interacting with clients and pool patrons to ensure our high standards of service and safety are met.
· WORK ENVIRONMENT: It’s a fun, fast-paced environment with a lot of personal interaction. Our staff is multi-cultural and multi-generational; supervisors work with experienced aquatics staff and also coach young lifeguards for success on their first jobs.
· REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years of age. Aquatics Supervisors must already possess or be able to obtain American Red Cross Lifeguard and Pool Operator certification. Prior commercial pool management, aquatics, sports coaching, or other relevant experience supervising teams is preferred. A driver’s license and safe driving record are required.
· JOB TRAINING: High Sierra Supervisor training includes a supervisor seminar, aquatic management seminar, and American Red Cross Lifeguard Management Certification. Supervisors participate in weekly meetings with their Division Manager for regular coaching and feedback on area operations.
COMPENSATION: $1000 Sign-on Bonus (paid after 60 days of employment). Competitive salary and top pay within our industry – starting at $1000 weekly depending on experience. A company vehicle will be provided, or Lifeguard Supervisors are eligible for a reimbursement of $125/week for business use of a personal car (per eligibility requirements). A company phone and gas card are provided for business use.
· SCHEDULE: A 6-day workweek is standard in the industry. Supervisors typically work a mid-day shift to coincide with pool opening hours.
· JOB SATISFACTION: This job makes a difference! Every day we help thousands of patrons have a safe and fun visit to our pools. Our supervisors have the chance to build a team of lifeguards, participate in summer company activities, and gain valuable work experience and professional skills.
Ready to join our team? Please complete an online application at www.highsierrapools.com and submit a resume through Indeed. If you do not have prior aquatics industry experience, please include a cover letter explaining how your work history, skills, and/or education make you a fit for this position.
Contact our Human Resources Department at (703) 920-1750 ext.205 with any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org