Website High Sierra Pools
High Sierra Pools has been in business more than 25 years and is an industry leader in pool management and aquatic safety. Join our team of aquatics professionals as we work together to help keep pools safe and have a fun and rewarding summer.
HIGH SIERRA POOLS, INC. is seeking a JUNIOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our indoor and outdoor commercial pool maintenance and renovations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in pool repairs and renovations but is also suitable for experienced aquatics professionals looking to learn and grow with the industry leader.
The position offers great pay, paid vacation, and health benefits.
We are also offering a $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS, awarded after the candidate’s successful completion of a 90-day introductory period.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Knowledge and experience (1+ years) with pool repairs, renovations, and construction including troubleshooting, repair, and routine service of pool systems
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities
- A valid driver’s license with the clean driving record
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs diversified duties to install, repair and maintain aquatic facility equipment
- Performs basic earthwork and excavation related to pool and spa equipment installation and repair using basic excavation equipment and tools and according to OSHA guidelines and local codes
- Installs, repairs, and maintains pool and spa circulation, filtration, and hydraulics equipment and fixtures
- Performs basic electrical work including connecting and replacing equipment, basic circuit repairs, installing and replacing fuses and lights according to electrical codes
- Installs, repairs, and maintains general pool systems: pool and spa heating systems (gas, electric), automation and controllers, chemical feeders, saline chlorine generators, cleaning systems
- Installs, repairs, and maintains general pool and spa equipment covers, pool stairs, diving equipment, slides, automatic water-leveling equipment, and safety equipment such as ADA lifts and suction entrapment avoidance equipment
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Responds to emergencies as required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org