Commercial Pool Management
As a commercial pool management company, High Sierra Pools (HSP) will take complete care of your swim facility. High Sierra offers comprehensive pool management service to commercial indoor and outdoor pools including providing certified lifeguards and pool operators, supervision, maintenance, ensuring compliance with local and federal regulations, opening of outdoor facilities, and winterization.
Because we always put safety first, HSP requires all our lifeguards to be American Red Cross trained and certified in lifeguarding, First Aid, AED (Automated External Defibrillation) and CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation). In addition, our lifeguards are certified pool operators in the respective jurisdiction where they work.
- Certified American Red Cross lifeguards and pool operators
- Assign qualified pool managers, supervisory and safety personnel
- Diligent aquatic safety audits and reporting, record keeping
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and pool permit processing
- Routine inspections of equipment to prevent and repair technical issues
- Constant communication and quick response to customer concerns
As part of our pool management service for seasonal pools, we provide complete opening and maintenance service and facility preparation to meet and exceed local swimming pool code regulations:
- Pre-season drain and clean service
- Evaluation of pool condition and filtration equipment
- Assessment and recommendations for repairs or renovations
- Removal and storage of pool covers
- Evaluation of code compliance
- Filling and maintaining proper water levels
- Delivery and administration of chemicals and supplies
- Winterization of the facility at the end of the season
- Capital repairs assessment and budget planning for next year
How can we help?
“The staff that High Sierra employs, and trains is held to a high standard and has exceeded expectations. As a client, we could not be happier with the service that has been provided. High Sierra had also made considerable effort in enforcing expanded pool guidelines during the COVID19 global pandemic.”
“I have the pleasure of working with High Sierra Pools at my community for over 10 years. The pool facility includes two large pools, a wading pool, and a spa, six guards and pool manager. Our pool was fully staffed with quality guards and the operation was extremely smooth. High Sierra’s maintenance department is fantastic.”
“High Sierra has worked in the Villages of Urbana for more than 10 years, providing high quality services for both staffing and maintenance. High Sierra has also provided strong support for emergency repairs on numerous occasions. This year, High Sierra responded well to the particular challenges of COVID. We appreciated their flexibility and commitment to helping us keep the pools open for our residents.”