Website High Sierra Pools
High Sierra Pools has been in business more than 25 years and is an industry leader in pool management and aquatic safety. Join our team of aquatics professionals as we work together to help keep pools safe and have a fun and rewarding summer.
Love summer? We’ve got a job for that! Join our team at High Sierra Pools and get paid up to $16.50/hr to spend summer at the pool, build your skills, and make a difference in your community.
We’re hiring lifeguards, pool managers, and area lifeguards for pools in Fort Meade, MD. No experience needed; just swimming skills and a responsible attitude. Lifeguarding is a great job for students, teachers, retirees, and anyone with summer availability.
High Sierra Pools lifeguard positions offer:
- Competitive pay: up to $16.50/hr depending on position, pool, experience, and availability. High Sierra’s pay rates for certified lifeguards are among the highest in the industry.
- FREE lifeguard certification: free lifeguarding classes exclusively for HSP employees hired for the Fort Meade Pools.
- Flexible work schedule: full-time, part-time, or flex hours schedules available including extra shifts.
- Opportunities for advancement: we promote from within for pool managers, area supervisors, year-round lifeguards, and more.
- Valuable job skills: a responsible job that looks great on college applications and resumes.
- Referral bonuses: earn up to $200/referral for friends you refer to work at Fort Meade as lifeguards and pool managers
Requirements for these positions:
- Must hold valid certs or be able to get certified in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR-AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for pool managers and area lifeguards (positions for applicants under age 18 are available at selected facilities).
- A positive attitude: ready to help others and solve challenges.
- Can be counted on: our team depends on us all being reliable.
- Area lifeguards must have transportation to work at job sites in an assigned area to fill in for days off.
- Must be able to meet the minimum swimming requirements for American Red Cross Lifeguarding or Shallow Water Lifeguarding certification class. More info here.
The pools open May 28 — apply today to get certified and be ready for Summer 2022!
Keywords: Anne Arundel County, lifeguard job, lifeguards, summer jobs, summer lifeguard jobs, jobs for teens, youth jobs, jobs for students, jobs for college students
To apply for this job please visit secure.highsierrapools.com.