Summer Lifeguard Jobs – Fairfax County, Virginia
Website High Sierra Pools
High Sierra Pools has been in business more than 25 years and is an industry leader in pool management and aquatic safety. Join our team of aquatics professionals as we work together to help keep pools safe and have a fun and rewarding summer.
Love summer? We’ve got a job for that!
Join our team at High Sierra Pools and get paid up to $17.50/hour to spend summer at the pool, build your skills, and make a difference in your community. Our lifeguards get great rates, bonuses, and flexible schedules: work part-time, full-time, or flex time!
High Sierra Pools is hiring lifeguards, pool managers, and area lifeguards in Fairfax County, Virginia. No experience needed; just swimming skills and a responsible attitude. Lifeguarding is a great job for students, teachers, retirees, and anyone with summer availability.
High Sierra Pools lifeguard jobs offer:
- Competitive pay: depending on position, pool, experience, and availability. High Sierra’s pay rates for certified lifeguards are among the highest in the industry.
- Discounted lifeguard certification: ask about our discounted lifeguarding classes exclusively for HSP employees.
- Flexible work schedule: full-time, part-time, or flex hours schedules available including extra shifts.
- Opportunities for advancement: we promote from within for pool managers, area supervisors, year-round lifeguards, and more.
- Valuable job skills: a responsible position that looks great on college applications and resumes.
- Opening weekend bonus: get up to a $150 bonus for working all three days of Memorial Day Weekend.
- Referral bonus program: earn up to $100 per referral for friends you refer to work.
Requirements for these High Sierra Pools lifeguard jobs:
- Must hold valid certs or be able to get certified in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR-AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for pool managers and area lifeguards (positions for applicants under age 18 are available at selected facilities).
- A positive attitude: ready to help others and solve challenges.
- Can be counted on: our team depends on us all being reliable.
- Area lifeguards must have transportation to work at job sites in an assigned area to fill in for days off.
- Must be able to meet the minimum swimming requirements for American Red Cross Lifeguarding or Shallow Water Lifeguarding certification class. More info here.
The pools open May 27 — apply today to get certified and be ready for Summer 2023!
Keywords: Alexandria, Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dunn Loring, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Vienna, lifeguard job, lifeguards, summer jobs, summer lifeguard jobs, jobs for teens, youth jobs, jobs for students, jobs for college students
To apply for this job please visit secure.highsierrapools.com.